- Pill Glide is a non-prescription flavored spray designed to help people swallow tablets and capsules easily with no discomfort.
- It is a water-based lubricating spray that creates a frictionless barrier between pills and the tongue/throat. This helps prevent the “stuck in the throat” feeling many people experience, and it prevent bad tasting/smelling tablets from contacting the taste buds.
- There are no active ingredients in Pill Glide and no numbing sensation on the tongue or throat.
- Each 1 ounce bottle contains 200+ sprays, enough for 75 to 100 uses.
- Pill Glide is both sugar-free and dye-free.
- Most retailers carry the Strawberry and Grape flavors on the pharmacy counter or near the pill boxes/pill cutters. Orange and Peach flavors are available in select pharmacies and online.
- Pill Glide is also available for purchase in the UK.
If you’ve tried Pill Glide and would like to share your opinions of the product, please take a brief survey. We’d love to hear from you!